Would Getting Booked on Radio or TV Help Your Coaching Business?
Have you ever thought about getting booked on radio or TV?
Does it seem like some “dream pipe” that you could ever be on live TV?
Well, it’s not as hard as you think. In fact, if you are willing to do a little leg work, you can get started getting live appearances on your local TV stations.
Bart recently interviewed Ben Cooke, a PR agent with over
20 years of experience and several clients that appear regularly on national TV programs. Ben is the recognized expert at getting people on media appearances.
In fact, for a limited time, Bart is offering to let everyone listen to this interview for free. Imagine what this could do for your coaching business?
You can find out:
* Where do I start?
* What websites actually look for people to appear on media?
* What do I need to capitalize on these opportunities?
All of these questions and more are answered on this webinar.
You can open the door to a new stream of prospective clients, just by 1 TV appearance.
You can become the go to expert in your niche, just by implementing 1 strategy on this webinar.
Other things covered in this webinar:
• How to create a pitch letter to producers
• Why local TV wants you
• How to leverage national news stories to get you on local TV
• How to build your own online Media Page
• 3 Case studies on successful authors and experts who landed national publicity.
• The inside information on the TV media logos and their usage on your website.
• Why the press release is almost dead for getting booked.
• The one little known website which can get you national press coverage…. and it’s free.
• Three sites who will send out your press release.
• The Anatomy of a perfect Producer Pitch Email.
• How to get subject line ideas for your segment.
• How to use Yahoo’s free press release tool for instant recognition.